2 Seats for travelling
2 Beds for sleeping
500 cm External length
252 cm External height
Gran Camper 500
Chassis frame: Fiat® Ducato®
TRAVEL Up to 2 people
SLEEP Up to 2 people
WATER TANKS Fresh 125L // Grey 92L
AGM BATTERIES 2x 100Ah
REFRIGERATOR With compressor from 80L to 110L
SHOWER Inside and outside
INSULATED FLOOR, SIDES AND UPHOLSTERY
- Kaiflex high power thermal insulation on floor, sides and ceiling.
- Moisture-proof floor with high density PVC coating.
- Sides and doors upholstered in moisture-proof, washable, decorative and flame retardant nautical leather.
- Vehicle roof worked in leatherette.
FURNITURE – WOOD
- Modern, functional design, finished in leather and aluminium.
- Worktop and sink unit made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Cupboard below cooker and sink with:
· 2 large pot & pan drawers.
· 1 cutlery drawer.
- Single-door overhead cabinet in kitchen area.
- Spacious dining / living area for 4 people with table.
- Ceiling-high fridge unit and large wardrobe in area behind driver .
- 2 large-capacity chests on wheel arch in hold / boot area.
- Ceiling-high, built-in fridge with blind and shelf in hall area.
- Dining / living area with detachable table on sliding guide rail.
- Upper wall of cabin above driver and passenger with sliding door for increased storage space.
WINDOWS AND ROOFLIGHTS
- 1 Mini Heki Dometic 400 x 400 rooflight in front cabin bedroom area.
- 1 Midi Heki Dometic 700 x 500 rooflight opened with bar in rear area.
- 1 glazed sliding windows in dining area and sliding door, including roller blind and mosquito net.
- 2 custom roller blinds for rear door glass panes.
- Swivel bases on driver and passenger seat to incorporate cabin into dining area.
Ample sleeping space in front and rear for 4 people, with
- 1 upper 125 x 186 cm electric double bed.
- 1 125 x 186 cm detachable lower double bed.
- Large boot under lower bed.
- Detachable vertical sliding window to create boot area.
ELECTRICITY 12 V / 230 V
- 2x 100 Ah AGM batteries.
- 40 Ah/h alternator battery charger.
- 20 Ah/h mains battery charger.
- 230 V installation including hidden exterior socket in hood, circuit breaker and differential switch.
- 12/230 V 600 W inverter.
- Resource management system by means of a new digital switchboard with control panel to view clean / black water and 1st / 2nd battery levels.
- 9 direct LED lights (dining area, hall and bedroom).
- 3 LED lights (kitchen, bathroom and loft in dining area).
- Dual USB outlet in dining area.
- Interior 230 V socket for inverter in dining area.
- Interior 230 V socket for external network in kitchen module.
HEATING AND HOT WATER
- Diesel-powered Webasto AirTop EVO 40 air heating. Uses same fuel and from same tank as vehicle.
- Hot water provided by a new 8-litre, high power (1.25 kW) low-consumption gas-powered Webasto Whale boiler (93 g/hour).
- External connection for filling water tank with stopcock.
- 125-litre clean water tank inside vehicle.
- Dedicated 90-litre tank for black water beneath vehicle.
- SOLENOID VALVE for discharging black water by means of a button inside vehicle.
- Toilet water circuit with pressure pump.
- Includes outdoor shower with hot / cold water.
Ample space for an attractive, innovative bathroom. Incorporates common areas that offer privacy, forming a practical, cheerful cabin.
- Folding shower tray of 600 x 900 mm made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Folding washbasin made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Hot / cold mixer tap for indoor shower and outdoor shower.
- Full-length mirror and cabinet.
- Potti WC with wheeled base for manual extraction.
- Hinged door to separate bathroom area from bedroom / dressing and dining area.
KITCHEN AND KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- Double-burner Dometic gas cooker, concealment cover and sump for easier cleaning, with sink.
- 12 V 80-litre Dometic compressor fridge with front door and separate freezer.
- Worktop extension made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
Gran Camper 500
Do you want to know more about this model?
Write to us and we will inform you without obligation of all the transformation options and prices.