4 Seats for travelling
4 Beds for sleeping
600 cm External length
252 cm External height
Gran Camper 600
Chassis frame: Volkswagen® Crafter®
AGUA Limpia 125L // Grises 75L
BATERÍAS AGM 2x 100Ah // Opción 4x 100Ah
CAMAS 1x 130x192cm (litera inferior) y 1x 130x194 (litera superior)
FRIGORÍFICO A compresor de 90L
DUCHA Interior y exterior
INSULATED FLOOR, SIDES AND UPHOLSTERY
- Kaiflex high power thermal insulation on floor, sides and ceiling.
- Moisture-proof floor with high density PVC coating.
- Vehicle with high performance polyester cladding, fully textured to provide a warm polyleather-like feel.
- Polyester customised sliding door and rear steps.
- Vehicle roof worked in leatherette.
- Modern, functional design, finished in leather and aluminium.
- Worktop and sink unit made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Cupboard below cooker and sink with:
· 2 large pot & pan drawers
· 1 cutlery drawer.
- Upper wall of cabin above driver and passenger with sliding door for increased storage space
- Single-door overhead cabinet in kitchen area.
- Double-door overhead cabinet in dining area..
- Chest under passenger seat in second row.
- Large-capacity chest on wheel arch in hold / boot area.
- Ceiling-high, built-in fridge with blind and shelf in hall area.
- Spacious dining / living area for 4 people with table
- Dining / living area with detachable table on sliding guide rail.
- Ceiling-high fridge unit with blind for electric flush toilet under fridge and control / switchboard remote controls above fridge.
- Detachable table for indoor use; can be stored in dining area or on bathroom door.
- Table with 4 legs for outdoor use; built into sliding door panelling, with safety lock.
WINDOWS AND ROOFLIGHTS
- 1 Midi Heki Dometic 700 x 500 rooflight in front cabin bedroom area.
- 1 Mini Heki Dometic 400 x 400 rooflight opened with bar in bath area.
- 1 Mini Heki Dometic 400 x 400 rooflight opened with bar in rear area.
- 2 glazed sliding windows in dining area and sliding door, including roller blind and mosquito net.
- 2 custom roller blinds for rear door glass panes.
- Mosquito net on sliding door.
- Forward-facing two-seater unit in second row with ISOFIX.
- Swivel bases on driver and passenger seat to incorporate cabin into dining area.
- Ample sleeping space in front and rear for 4 people, with:
- Lateral sections to increase bed length to 198 cm.
- 1 upper 135 x 198 cm fixed double bed.
- 1 135 x 192 cm detachable lower double bed.
- Large boot under lower bed.
- Detachable vertical sliding window to create boot area.
- Lower bed easily detachable.
ELECTRICITY 12 V / 230 V
- 2 100 Ah AGM batteries.
- 40 Ah/h alternator battery charger.
- 20 Ah/h mains battery charger.
- 230 V installation including hidden exterior socket in hood, circuit breaker and differential switch.
- 12/230 V 600 W inverter.
- Resource management system by means of a new digital switchboard with control panel to view clean / black water and 1st / 2nd battery levels.
- 9 direct LED lights (dining area, hall and bedroom)
- 3 LED lights (kitchen, bathroom and loft in dining area)
- Dual USB outlet in dining area.
- Interior 230 V socket for inverter in dining area.
- Interior 230 V socket for external network in kitchen module.
- Indirect lights with power meter distributed throughout vehicle.
- Original Volkswagen courtesy lights on sliding door step and in hold.
- Two reading lights in bedroom with USB socket.
HEATING AND HOT WATER
- Diesel-powered Webasto AirTop EVO 40 air heating. Uses same fuel and from same tank as vehicle.
- Hot water provided by a new 8-litre, high power (1.25 kW) low-consumption gas-powered Webasto Whale boiler (93 g/hour).
- External connection for filling water tank with stopcock.
- 125-litre clean water tank inside vehicle.
- Dedicated 90-litre tank for black water beneath vehicle.
- SOLENOID VALVE for discharging black water by means of a button inside vehicle.
- Toilet water circuit with pressure pump.
- Includes outdoor shower with hot / cold water.
Ample space for an attractive, innovative bathroom. Incorporates common areas that offer privacy, forming a practical, cheerful cabin.
- Folding shower tray of 600 x 900 mm made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Folding washbasin made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Hot / cold mixer tap for indoor shower and outdoor shower.
- Full-length mirror and cabinet.
- Thetford chemical WC for motor homes, electrically retractable with fixed water and electricity installation.
- Hinged door to separate bathroom area from bedroom / dressing and dining area.
KITCHEN AND KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- Double-burner Dometic gas cooker, concealment cover and sump for easier cleaning.
- NEW 90-litre, vertical, slim Dometic 10.4 compressor fridge with night and boost modes.
- Large sink and worktop made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Worktop extension made from a single piece of "Corian / Silestone".
- Built-in, stainless steel soap dispenser.
Gran Camper 600
Do you want to know more about this model?
Write to us and we will inform you without obligation of all the transformation options and prices.